– Available with side mount or top mount, to adapt to the particular characteristics and available space at each pool site.
– Filter body manufactured of chemical-resistant, water-resistant, inalterable plastic. Designed for outdoor use.
– Standard equipment with 11/2″, 6+1 multiport valve from AstralPool for the 400-mm, 500-mm, and 600-mm diameters or 2″, 6+1 multiport valve for 750-mm diameters, and 2 1/2″, 6+1 multiport valve for 900-mm diameters, with bayonet closure for filter, backwash, rinse, recirculate, waste, close, and winter operations (all inlets and outlets are connected).
– Transparent lid for easier visual inspection and access to the inside of the filter in side-mount valves.
– Collector and diffuser for continuous operation. – Manual bleeder valve for purging air inside the filter, if necessary.
– Built-in manual bleeder valve for water of 3/4″ in the sand drain plug of the filter for easier drainage without losing sand.
– Sand drain: 1 1/2″ for 400-mm, 500-mm, and 600-mm diameters and 2″ for 750-mm diameter.
– Built-in collector at the bottom to ensure balanced flow and filter backwash.
– Pressure gauge to control filter backwash.
-Built-in base in the lower half of the filter, with holes for correct anchoring to the floor.
– Extra-large 225-mm manhole for easier handling and loading of sand in 900-mm diameters. The upper manhole is 177 mm in the rest of the range.