– Available with side mount or top mount, to adapt to the particular characteristics and available space at each pool site.
– Filter body manufactured of chemical and weather-resistant, inalterable plastic. Designed for outdoor use.
– Standard equipment with next-generation 1 1/2″, 6+1 multiport valve from AstralPool with bayonet closure for filter, backwash, rinse, recirculate, waste, close, and winter operations (all inlets and outlets are connected).
– Transparent lid for easier visual inspection and access to the inside of the filter in side-mount valves.
– Top diffuser to ensure good water distribution above the filtering bed.
– Inner 1 1/2″ connectors for continuous operation.
– Manual bleeder valve for purging air inside the filter, if necessary.
– Built-in manual bleeder valve for water in the filter body, for easy drainage of the filter without losing sand.
– Built-in collector at the bottom ensures balanced flow and filter backwash.
- Pressure gauge to control filter backwash.